[modeleng] Re: Winson Brit Boiler Cert

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:45:44 -0000

Hi Ian

The manufacturer's certificate is worth having if you can get hold of it. I
would have thought that if you can quote the boiler number, Modelworks
should be able to provide a duplicate copy.

Some clubs (including my own) will accept the manufacturer's certificate as
evidence that a 2x hydraulic test has been carried out, subject to a re-test
to 1.5x before the steam test.

Regards
Ron Head