[modeleng] Winson Brit Boiler Cert

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:27:25 -0000

Greetings all,

I may have mentioned this before but a friend of mine has a Winsons Brit
which was assembled by a fella by the name of David James, who came from
the Swansea area.

Mr James received the kits direct from Winsons and as such my friend did
not receive the boiler certificate.

If anyone could supply contact details for Mr Jamrs so that my friend
can make the appropriate enqs re his certificate he would be very
obliged.

Regards,

IP

Priest & Sons Model Engineers