[modeleng] Re: Trying to identify origin of a chuck

  • From: "Shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:30:17 +0100

I have no knowledge of any Hardinge models, other than the HLV-H, which I
have.    I believe that the latest models of this range changed over to
screw-nosed mandrels - so it is quite possible that the chuck may be for one
of these or for any of their more esoteric models.    Sorry - this muddies
the water, rather than helps with  the chuck identification!

Cheers!   Hubert