[modeleng] Re: Trying to identify origin of a chuck

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:32:01 +0100

I had thought of that but dismissed it for the same reason, every
hardinge I've ever seen has had either a taper or a camlock of some
description (though that might have been a camlock adaptor onto the
taper.)... I've tried googling for obvious combinations but generally
either get too many hits of no relevance or no hits at all.....
chrisc