[modeleng] Re: St Agnes

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 20:43:55 +0100

Hi Alan and All,

Strange, it normally clashes with the Bristol ME Show but from your post I
can see that Bristol is on the following weekend this year.
I cant say that I blame them for moving the St Agnes venue as I heard that
they pay the Farmer £18,000 for the use of his fields.

At the moment I dont know if I will be going to this show as I had assumed
that as usual it was clashing and I normally go to Bristol and then head for
Wales so that my wife can see her cousin. Plans can now be revised.

I did go to the Boconnoc Steam Rally the other week which was an interesting
show. Not as big as the St Agnes rally but it seemed more friendly.

Clif