[modeleng] Re: Small stationary engine.

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 21:00:02 -0000

But that was a compliment from me Al... Back-handed, but a compliment!

Whats with the broken leg? Too much of the oz amber fluid or too much
jumping up and down laffin at the England cricket team?

Dave.
P.S. Get well soon Tel. Surely someone here can make you a frame so you can
stand at your lathe!!!!!!