[modeleng] Re: Season Greetings

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:45:53 -0000

Here, here, and good will to all men at this time.

Regards IDP

sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm