[modeleng] Re: Photos

  • From: "IAN BRAMBLE" <ian.bramble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:54:31 +0100

I'll speak in the 'Pig's' defence - as one of those that has been working on
it!
It's far from forgotten, Ron, if the queue of railways that want to borrow
it when it's finished is anything to go by! so many, that it has been
decided that it will do at least a year on home metals before going out on
loan to anybody. There's a good chance that it will be finished by the end
of the year.

Regards

Ian