[modeleng] Re: PayPal

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:08:39 -0600

Buying never costs the buyer any fees, whether the payment is made from a
checking account, a debit/credit card, or an existing PayPal balance.
Selling may cost the seller fees.  Limited number of sales not involving
payment by card may be free to the seller.  Accepting credit cards and/or
doing a large volume of receipts does require a commercial account.  Charles