[modeleng] Re: Nashville Triangle?

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:41:06 -0500 (EST)

Jesse,
I don't seem to have such problems.  Perhaps there is some kind of
gravitational vortex up Al's way which causes things to crawl out of jars.  Of
course if he lived in Australia all this could be easily explained but I doubt
that just being friends or merely corresponding with an Australian would
explain it.

I heard that once upon a time up Al's way there was quite an active community
of amatuer distillers who for generations produced high quality (or at least
high potency) medicinal spirits.  From time to time accidental spillage
occurred which no doubt found its way into the subterranian aquifers and thence
into the local drinking water.  That would explain a lot of this.

Regards,
Harry