[modeleng] Re: My current project

  • From: "Shep" <shep.28@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:35:42 +0100

Hello Allan

We feel for you - what a stressful move!    When we moved from Cape Town, we
were faced with similar problems, but at least the house was habitable and
the huge internal garage was available to contain all the workshop
equipment - but is still took several months to settle in properly.

Enjoy the delight of a week on the Birmingham canals and pubs and build up
your strength!

We are about spend nearly a week in Hay-on-Wye, and the weather forecast is
favourable.

Here's strength to you elbow!

Cheers!   Hubert