[modeleng] Re: Metals - on to sumpin else

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:26:57 -0000

Twl,

They have standard ranges of musical boxes with 100, 64, 32 and 16 notes.
Some play one tune, others several.

I have several,including a couple that are very old (perhaps 100 years old)
and have been passed down to me.
Whilst I wouldn't want to make one, I believe there was an article in ME
showing how to do it, back in the late 40's-early 50's.
Alan