[modeleng] Re: Loctite

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:38:26 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Dennis, all I can say is that I hope it works
for both of us as I am also using Loctite 601 to
secure the wheels on my current loco project.  I used
square keys and keyways, with lots of Loctite all
around.  The future will tell the tale as they say.
Good luck with your project and I surely would like to
see a photo of it when completed.

Al Messer