[modeleng] Re: Loco looks

  • From: "Jeff D" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:57:05 +0000

Also you might want to Google Canadian National's 6400 series engines. A
very nice looking engine in my opinion and very powerful. One is preserved
at the Science and Technology museum in Ottawa Ontario.

The Canadian Pacific Royal Hudsons were also good looking in my opinion.

Have to agree with Jesse and others, the J's on N&W and the SP Daylights are
beauties too.

In the UK, the streamlined Princesses are nice and also Stanier Pacifics and
SR Schools.

My 1 1/2" steam roller is coming along well, made the conrods and phos
bronze bearing shells last weekend, crossheads planned for this weekend.

Cheers Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada