[modeleng] Re: Linishing belt.

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 11:14:57 +0200

Hi Chris,
We use 3M belts for finishing off components and dressing out scratches on
aluminium,steel and titanium parts on our racing cars.

We have had belts for our air tools and i remember have about a 1 inch belt for
our vertical belt linisher.

I will have a look for a supplies when i get back to work.

John B