[modeleng] Kettle

  • From: <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 17:04:38 -0000

Hi All,
I think that the latest item that we have purchased shows just how modern
technology has gone barmy.

Our new Electric Cordless Kettle that we have just purchased has an electronic
whistle sound unit to tell you when it has boiled.

I rate this with the warning light in cars that tells you if the Handbrake is
on together with the new warning that in addition Bleeps if you put the
handbrake on when the car is moving.

Do the designers of these things think that we are all brain dead or something.

Regards

Clif