[modeleng] Re: Its that time of year again,...

  • From: "Lee Grant" <leegrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:54:51 +1100

I ordered a couple of DVD's from Chronos in the UK last Tuesday night the
12th and I received them here in Oz this morning Tuesday 19 along with their
Catalogue I really didn't expect to see them till the new year. there is a
few things in the catalogue that interest me that I haven't seen available
here so if the postage isn't to bad I will buy again.

Lee