[modeleng] Re: Its that time of year again,...

  • From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:01:32 +0000

Time!!!
In the UK, too. I've done 81 flights this year.

The brilliance(?) of our Canadian management decreed that outstanding
vacation must be taken by the end of the year...so I actually have ben
able to do thingsat home for the last few days. And answer emails
etc....the disadvantages of having remote access to works email..and join
2 hour long conference calls....and get one hour long calls from my
manager in California......

Still, I'm retiring next May when I'm 60. Actually, I'm going part time,
but what that means may be debatable....

Peter Chadwick
Swindon.