[modeleng] Re: Injectors

  • From: "NIGEL MUSKETT" <nmuskett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:56:14 +0100

No experience with model injectors but I can say that the symptoms are the
same in 12" to the foot as what I have observed when others have left the
clack valves turned off when on the Festiniog engines.

Not that I have ever done that of course. :-)

Have you tried the injector with the outlet to the clack disconnected? If it
works then the clack will be the place to start.
Nigel