[modeleng] Injectors

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:46:29 -0600

Gents,
      I am in need of information on J-C injectors, specifically the
physical sizes of them.  Also, I see that J-C is listed as having a
vertical version and wondered if anyopne had a photograph or specs on
these.  I have a small J-C injector (11oz/min) so I know what size that is
but I'd like to know the actual sizes of the larger models, up to 60oz/min.
     Also I have a size "B" injector from Steam Age ca.1986 and wondered if
anyone had a clue what delivery rate that model might have?  It's 1/4"
steam and water feed, 1/4" delivery, and marked "D&S  B  26".  26oz/min
delivery perhaps?

Regards,
Harry Wade
Nashville  Tennessee