[modeleng] Re: Harrogate ME Exhibition

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:39:19 +0200

Andrew Houston wrote:
> You didn't think that our government is taxing fuel so high to save CO2 - -
> - - - did you ?

> The fact remains, that one has to take a weekend job, to pay for fuel
> these days!
> And we are all being taken for a ride!
> When you take the prices from some time ago ($72/barrel) and the
> relation Euro/$
> and you take the price now ($107/barrel?) and again the relation Euro/$
> the present price of fuel should be one (1!!) Eurocent more expense then
> 2 years ago....
> Thieving lot!
>
> Patrick

We shall all be forced to drive the Hydrogen powered flitstone mobile.
And then the wear and tear  on our shoe leather will be taxed!
The money will go to aid Iran,  to develop peaceful nuclear technology.
Flatulence will be punishable with imprisonment (Methane!!!)
History classes in schools will be substituted with graffiti courses.
We will have to make our own candles out of earwax, and feel guilty
about it, as incandescent bulbs and TL lamps will
be forbidden, and possession thereof carry hefty fines and prison time!
A hand cranked torch will be allowed, but use thereof will be discouraged.

You will only be allowed some electricity coming of your own windmill,
providing, it doesn't make any noise, is in nobodies way or
if it is not painted in the right color.
We will have to take compulsory archery classes so we can do some
mandatory shooting at anything with an internal combustion engine!

I am really getting fed up with this global warming stuff, and the
criminals that are trying to sell it to us as "good" science!

Time for my meds....

Patrick

I use BullGuard to keep my computer clean.
Try BullGuard for free: www.bullguard.com