[modeleng] Re: Giving rides to small children

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 06:01:24 +1000

Yes John, it was a pretty ordinary day, typical of the 'Great Race' weekend.
Cleared off overnight & we got a frost here this morning.

Yep, it's a problem for those of us who were bought up in a more reasonable
age - these little actions (comforting a distressed child etc.) come
automaticly and are open to misinterpretation by the more paranoid 'normals'
of today.