[modeleng] Re: Giving rides to small children

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 02:35:31 +0100

My ex-wife who has been a nurse for nearly 40 years now has to have a piece
of paper to say she is safe with patients.
Much to her annoyance.

As for enforcing laws, I dont think that is in the mind of those who make
them.
It comes into the catagory of "other peoples problems".

Hopefully we wont have laws covering our hobby, but that may depend upon how
well we police ourselves.

Alan