[modeleng] Re: Giving rides to small children

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 05:55:45 -0500

Problem is, this tyrany is all done with the standard government technique
for converting proud citizens into trembling subjects -- divide and conquer.
Three USA examples which come to mind -- Ruby Ridge, Waco, the Gonzalles
child sent to Cuba.  Would any of those situations, if left alone by the
government, generated a ground swell demand that government "do something"?
On the other hand, there is a ground swell demand that government do
something about illegal immigration and government does...nothing...except
in the case of the Gonzalles child who was creditably a political refugee.
Charles