[modeleng] Re: Gear wear

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:01:22 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff, yer right on target about the "planned
obsolesence" of mass production.  Sigh!  Oh for the
good old days when things were made to last!
Wilfried?  I haven't heard from him in a couple of
months.  I think he has taken to sailing quite a bit.

Re: Lacquer Thinner:  It'll open up yer stopped up
Sinuses as well!

Al Messer