[modeleng] Re: Ga1 experiments. "Tich" *0.66 question

  • From: Harry Wade <hww@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 17:25:11 -0500

At 07:38 AM 8/3/04 +1000, you wrote:
>Is it going to be practical to fit an axle pump & bypass in this size Harry.
>My own feeling is 'yes' but.......

Tel,
     I would say yes, but it may appear to be (and be) be oversize.
    Sometimes I forget what I have in my own computer.  I just now
remebered that when I started re-design of the 2X Tich I also started
design of a .5X Tich.
     Before you begin foaming that the mouth, I can't recall how far along
I got with it, not far probably, AND the files are inaccessible at the
moment because I am running an older version of AutoCad which will not open
them.  (There are reasons why I'm not running the newer Cad version.)
Perhaps I can get the files converted in the next few days.

Regards,
Harry