[modeleng] Re: Fool question

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:40:03 +0100

Peter,
The lates on the SVR is that we are hoping to get to North end open to
Hampton Loade at the end of the month. The South end will no be until much
later. Highley station is devastated and it will be Feb at the earliest
before that reopens. These are the latest estimates and not set in stone. If
we get a mega wet winte, the dates will probably get put back even further.
If anyone wants to see some of the pictures of the damage and resulting
repair work, contact me off list with your e-mail addresses and I will
forward them on.

Dave.