[modeleng] Re: FW: Rail Accident Investigation alert: RAIB investigation - Kirklees

  • From: "Peter Cathcart" <peter.cathcart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:02:41 +0100

Barrie

Glad to hear it.  Sounds like you all handled the incident very
professionally after it happened.

On a slightly different note how often do you ensure your first aid kit is
out and readily available and a first aider on scene?  Also how often do you
check your first aid kit items are still in date.  Besides the railway we
have issues like this with scouts, another of my hobbies, all the time.  I
train new scout leaders and always stress the need to check stock and have
first aid kits ready for use.

Peter