[modeleng] Drawings for Scamp

  • From: Philip Shackleton <teachertalk1234@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:30:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hello.
  An aquintence of mine Mr Don Kitson has advised me to write to you. I am just
at the point of retiring and as an old marine engineer, who has been teaching
for the last twenty years, I am going to take up my old hobby of model
engineering. I have some parts for a 5inch gauge loco called 'Scamp' designed
by a David Malcolm, The parts are still marketed by a firm called Reeves in the
midlands. The drawings sadly are very expensive (39.88) and I am trawling to
see if any can be had more reasonably. More than happy with Photocopies and of
course any expenses or of course a reasonable price. Now research has shown
that vol's 5 & 6 of Engineering in Miniature has some reference to this engine
but sadly that as far as I get. Were there drawings?? I wonder. However any
help or pointers would be very well recieved.

  Philip Shackleton. (teachertalk1234@xxxxxxxxxxx)