[modeleng] Re: Couplings

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:35:09 +0000 (GMT)

Apparently one of the 15" gauge Romney Hythe and Dymchurch locomotives
broke its engine-tender coupling years ago.

It carried on going (missing traffic at the crossings) until it rearched
the 'runround' loop at Dungeness, where it fell off the track at the curve
due to the speed it was travelling at.

Rich.