[modeleng] Re: Conway

  • From: "I.D.PRIEST." <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 23:02:12 +0100

Ken,

There is a formula for working out the exact size of the blast pipe, I can't
remember it off the top of my head but do know where to find it..  If you're
still having problems let me know an I'll sort it for you.

Regards IDP

sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a
Ride!"

"Never drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly"

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm