[modeleng] Colossus back in action

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:12:58 -0000

The good folks at Bletchley Park have got their Colossus up and running,
a team of volunteers in Germany are transmitting Lorenz-coded radio
signals out for them to crack... saw it on the BBC News website but have
lost the link... I'm now cursing the fact I could have gone to Milton
Keynes today (a perfect opportunity to sneak off at lunchtime to go and
watch it in action....
The first electronic computer in the world is back....

chrisc