[modeleng] Re: Char

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 19:20:24 -0500

Oh, that's wot that 'ole is for.  I thought it was just used to look inside
to see how the fire was doing.  Speaking of that hole, some of the blokes at
Mid-South only break up their coal small enough to get it through the
firedoor.  Big old chunks, but it seems to work OK so I tried it a time or
two and it worked for me too.  After a few minutes you can hit the chunk
with a poker and it will fall apart.  I still prefer the smaller chunks
though.

Jesse