[modeleng] Re: Cast Iron Coolant

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:55:33 +0100

Jesse,

I have so much oil in my cutting fluid that a layer of oil floats to the top
if I leave some in a bowl. I also have a workshop which is remarkably rust
resistant. I was really surprised by this business.

Regards,

Barrie in Warrington who always cleans his lathe just before staring the
next job. So the lathe never looks clean!