[modeleng] Re: Bristol ME Exhibition

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 04:40:33 +0100

I intend to go to Donington, provided that work doesnt intervene.
It is too soon to say which day, but nearer the time we can see who is going
there and when.
I would certainly enjoy meeting some of the other list members.

alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.