[modeleng] Re: Blueing small parts

  • From: Pcx <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Tony,
We do not have a gunsmith in the neighbourhood only one shop selling fire arms
. I' ll be very happy to receive one of your receipe ( a simple one !). Yes I
have a fast internet connection.
Thank you for your help.
Pierre
pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx
This e-mail is intended for the adressee(s)only and may contain info that is
the property of, and/or subject to a confidentiality agreement between the
intended recipients.If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the originator of this e-mail via e-mail and delete copies from your computer
or network.
Misuse of the content of this e-mail message may violate the Laws of your
Country