[modeleng] Re: Beginners loco`s

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:27:33 -0400

Still here AJ, but am welding up a storm on my new workbench for the garage.

It's a nice big one with a 28 x 72" maple tabletop, 42" working height. Two
shelves below that pull out, and room enough below for the welder and air
compressor. The donation by a friend of the maple top and two large pieces
of angle for the legs inspired the bench.

It also has a pull-out multiposition table for electric welding. This allows
work positioning in any orientation while keeping the welding mess off the
main bench. The table stows out of the way when not electric welding.

When done I'll send some photos to TEL.

Back to my steam roller when the bench is finished.

Cheers, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada