[modeleng] Re: BA/ME Thread Query

  • From: Bede McCormack <bede@xxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:29:48 -0500

Recent searches for thread types turned up a list of BA threads that
went all the way to 25BA with a tpi count of several hundred if I
remember correctly (can't find the list again of course!).  Surely this
must be a theoretical fastener, unless nanotechnology has found a use
for it?  I imagine even the most cross-eyed watchmaker would be hard
put to thread that one...

But just out of curiosity, is anyone aware of a use for such a
miniscule screw?

Bede McCormack
Brooklyn