[modeleng] Re: Ally Pally

  • From: <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 10:11:30 -0000

Hi Al et all,

I went yesterday too with Ian Bramble and we were both disappointed with the
exhibition. Same price entry as the Midlands exhibition and less than half
the exhibits. There were also less traders than before with notable
absentees like Reeves, EKP, Chronos, Arc lighting amongst others. I am lucky
that I don't incur any travel costs but anyone else from more than a few
miles away will be a bit miffed as it would be an expensive day out. Like
Ian, I don't think I will be going next year, I will save my pennies for
Harrogate and the Midlands exhibitions.

Dave.