[modeleng] Adept Shapers

  • From: "TonyW" <tony.wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:04:12 +0100

Hello all,

I bought an Adept Shaper some time ago, but it had lost it's work table, the
T-slotted angle plate that bolts on to the front. I did consider buying and
adapting an ordinary angle plate as a replacement, even though it would cost
more than the shaper for a decent sized one, but the original has a central
web at the rear which becomes a locating rib at the front, to fit into one
of the apron T-slots. I probably stand more chance winning the Lottery, even
though I don't buy tickets for it, but has anyone got a spare table please,
or maybe a large angle plate that I could risk "adapting"?

Regards,

TonyW.