[modeleng] 100 Great Models

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:34:26 -0000

Hi all

Those who went to the Centenary ME exhibition and enjoyed it, and those who
didn't, but would like to see what they missed, might like to know that W H
Smith are selling a handsome book entitled '100 Great Models'.  It showcases
a selection of the best models seen at the show, in glorious colour (far
better than any pictures I could take), with a brief description of each.

It's well worth the GBP 6.99 asked, and I'm sure those outside the UK could
order a copy from the WH Smith online website if interested.

Merry Christmas to one and all, and may your stockings be full of more
interesting things than socks this year!

Regards
Ron