[modeleng] Re: 0 gauge steam - PS Josie pictures

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 09:30:27 +0100 (BST)

Here was that link to the Josie picture - see below (note, other picture
is Tug Boat Annie).

Yours,

Rich.

...it was raining, there were only few visitors, just two 2 1/2" locos
(of which only one was running), but the welcome was great, track
appears to be OK (no derailments!), and I have enjoyed myself :-)
Here couple of photos:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bambukouk/212GaugeRallyYeovil29thSept2007

Chris