[MoAccess] New XS user & some questions

  • From: "Kyle" <kylenva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:29:46 -0400

            Hello-

I am new to this list and new to the Motif XS (and keyboards/sequencers/mid
ingeneral). I am wanting to use the QWS sequencer with my XS, but can not
locate an instrument file for the XS. Would anybody have one, or a Cakewalk
ins file for the XS? I have tried to use a conversion program from a
supposedly valid Cakewalk ins file for the XS, but it won't convert
correctly. I  would also like to access the audio tutorials under the
resources link but can't seem to get to them? Is it possible to download
them from somewhere else?Any assistance on these issues will be appreciated.

Kyle