Re: [MoAccess] layout.

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 04:46:34 -0500

By the way, the XF control panel has the exact same control arrangements as the
XS. Most all of the screens are the same, too, but a few controls are moved
around on screens that have experienced changes, of course, such as Utility
mode, File mode, and definitely Sampling mode. They aren't big changes, and I
think the new layout is easier to remember, but they are changes.

Bryan