Re: [MoAccess] What is the largest u s b flash drive that the motif es can use?

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:50:21 -0400

Reminder: I still have my XF6 available for sale. I've had several people
enquire about it, but I'm ready to sell. First person that can actually produce
funds will take it.

XF6, original box, never gigged, new condition, latest firmware. Includes 1GB
flash ROM board. Will pre-load the flash board with the Yamaha expansion
libraries, giving you another 4 banks of presets in addition to the 9 built-in
banks. Will also give you setup/getting started tutoring for free. Price
includes shipping.

Will ship right away if paid by PayPal Willing to accept other payment forms,
but I can't ship until the payment clears, of course.

$2,000

Bryan

On Aug 29, 2012, at 1:47 PM, David Ingram
<dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks for this information!  I might look in to going to the next generation
of motif like boards soon!  How are things looking in terms of accessibility on
the xf and xs.  Thank you for any information that you might have.