Re: [MoAccess] Saving single pattern-motif ES

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:33:18 -0400

what up djx! just now getting back to you! I checked out my other motif es dvd
that I have, which actually shows and tells how to load up an individual
pattern out of  another  pattern file! and from the maneuvering of that screen
on the pattern file type, that is some real tedious stuff when I attempted to
do it! I think probably the easiest way to go is take one of your all pattern
files that you mostly load up in pattern mode, then take those patterns and
load them into master mode, and after you load the patterns from that all
pattern file into master mode, then just load up another all pattern file into
the pattern mode, then load the other patterns from that  into some more slots
in Master mode!  so in a nutshell, take whatever patterns you gig from the most
in your different all pattern files, load them up into master mode, since you
have 64 master slots! Then save everything as an All file! So next time when
you're on a gig, just load up that All file and it will have all your main
patterns that you gig from loaded up in Master mode! Hope this helps a little
bit!