Re: [MoAccess] Saving single pattern-motif ES

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:57:23 -0400

Hey try it out, see what you can find; I've tried it with no luck...
I'd use all pattern which work fine, but if I can save certain patterns
singley, and add them in later depending on what songs I'm
playing/performing, it'll be much easier. Right now I have to keep switching
from one all pattern file to the other just to find a certain patter that
goes to a certain song...

THX, D!J!X!

  _____