Re: [MoAccess] FW: question on motif and sonar

  • From: "Craig Spencer" <craigspencer2.0@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:00:51 -0400

When you go to track 2, are you changing track two's channel to another channel other than what track 1's channel is.

In other words, each track must have their own channel.

Also, are you using the instrument definition filed for the xs?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>