Re: [MoAccess] Efficiency in the Wave editor.

  • From: Edu Camargo <edumusico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moaccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 05:36:42 -0300

Just the x0w, not the samples, right?

Again, thanks.

Em 15/4/2012 05:27, Kevin Reeves escreveu:
Hey man. Still no go. I've renamed the files with underlines after the first
number, imported them in, extracted the info with _{name}_{velo}_{key}, and
everything appears to look ok.

The first column in the keybanks table shows a number. The second is the level
of 127, the third shows C all the way down, the forth shows the Root key, which
changes as I go down the list. The fifth shows velocity ranges. However, when I
select all keybanks and hit split around roots, it gives me an error saying all
keybanks must have different roots. Really confused and frustrated.

Kevin--
You received this message because you're subscribed to the MoAccess e-mail list.
To unsubscribe, change your list options, or view archives for the MoAccess
list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess

 Edu Camargo on the web

The music and soul of Edu Camargo:

 * Listen to Edu Camargo on *Reverbnation*.
   <http://www.reverbnation.com/educamargo>
 * Visit Edu Camargo's channel on *YouTube*.
   <http://www.youtube.com/educamargo>
 * Follow Edu Camargo on *Twitter*. <http://twitter.com/EduCamargoMusic>
 * Be a fan on *Facebook*. <http://facebook.com/EduCamargoMusic>