Re: [MoAccess] Efficiency in the Wave editor.

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:28:40 -0400

Ok. I believe I've successfully created 4 waveforms, 1 per layer that
encompasses the entire keyboard and has the correct key and velo ranges. Thanks
for all your help. My last question is this.

How do I take those 4 waveforms and tell the editor to combine them into 1
voice so I can save it out and load it into the mo? Thanks so much.

Kevin